ss_blog_claim=2e94f0887f73e6585a7215e268b58384 Dot Blogger: What is Bing? Using Bing Search Engine

Translate This

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is Bing? Using Bing Search Engine

        One of the most important tools for blogger is search engine. It is really very important for each of blogger. There are so many efforts that Bloggers do to get into first page in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) for targeted keywords. And luckily, this most important thing could be optimized by free. Right now, the biggest search engine in internet world is still Google, then followed by Bing (Microsoft) search engine in second place, and in third place is Yahoo search engine. Blogger usually only use these three search engine for their blog traffic source.
My assumption above may be wrong but that is what I do for my blog regarding to search engine at least. Of course I already use these entire three search engine as tolls for this Online Knowledge blog but I will only share what I do in Bing (Microsoft) search engine in this article. There are three things that I already do in Bing (Microsoft) search engine for this blog, which are:


Submit Blog URL into Bing
It is first step that I do for faster blog indexing in Bing (Microsoft) search engine. I go to Bing site submit page and submit my blog URL in submit form. It is more likely to introduce this Blog with Bing (Microsoft) search engine, so Bing (Microsoft) search engine can include this blog in index list. It is really easy. I only need to fill my URL blog and then click “Submit URL” button.


                                                       Be Sure to Leave Your Comments! Also be sure to subscribe to my feeds http://feeds.feedburner.com/dotblogger and Follow Me on Googles Friends connection Recommend @lilruth to @MrTweet on Twitter....VOTE FOR ME at http://bloginterviewer.com/animals/dogcents-ruth

No comments: