ss_blog_claim=2e94f0887f73e6585a7215e268b58384 Dot Blogger: Blogging Tips - Your Mouse

Translate This

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogging Tips - Your Mouse

           Say friends sorry I had been away for some time but as I have been teling you al my computer is old and at times it just crashes and does not want to work for me anymore so I have to jiggle this and jiggle that and move this wire here and mover that wire there and turn it on and off and keep messing with it until finaly if Im lucky it will turn on again and start to work again even tho it takes about 10 minutes just to change from page to page and this takes some patience on my part but here Im once again with all of you so I do hope you all missed me and even tho I was gone you all still stopped by and visted with me and read some of my older posts in the mean time. So keep in mind if I do not Post at least every other day that This old computer is having one of its tantrums again and I have to do all the fixing myself even tho I do not know what Im doing for Im not a tech. But I can not afford to get a real tech in here to come and fix it for me, now you understand why I hope you all will want me to post my blogging tips and tid bits of other stuff for you and you will find it in your hearts to click on the donations buttons and give me some small donation to help me save up to get enough to finally get this old computer fixed OR maybe there is one of you outthere who will make me very happy by donating enough money , so that I can finaly get me a NEW COmputer??? WOW that would be a blessing and it would be a wonderful CHristmas present to give to me!! Don't you all want to give me a Christmas present? Id hope some of my friends would get together and donate enough money for me to get a new computer for cHRISTMAS.. wELL i WIL NOT GIVE UP HOPE AND IF i DO GET ENOUGH DONATIONS GIVEN TO ME TO GET THIS COMPUTER KNOW i WILL POST and tell the world here at DotBlogger that I was given donations to buy a new computer I would talk about it on all of my posts.  So come on my god dear friends help me out I would not ask you all for this Christmas Present if I really did not care to share my insights and blogging tips and friendship with you all. I don't want to stop blogging so help me out... NOW  let me get back to business..................................................................   I'd heard before that Windows 7 would be incorporating mouse gestures, but aside from the Aero Shake and Snap features, I haven't been able to unearth anything else.
Until today.
So the next time you want to access the jump list for a program in the taskbar, do this:
Click on the program's taskbar icon once, hold that click and slowly drag up.




...and there's your jumplist!
                                                                                                                                                                   Be Sure to Leave Your Comments! Also be sure to subscribe to my feeds http://feeds.feedburner.com/dotblogger and Follow Me on Googles Friends connection Recommend @lilruth to @MrTweet on Twitter...Be sure to check out my other blogs at  http://dogcents.blogspot.com/ and also  http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com/   and do check out the ads. Love you all. Happy Holidays.....