ss_blog_claim=2e94f0887f73e6585a7215e268b58384 Dot Blogger: Winners of the Free Domain and cash Contest

Translate This

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Winners of the Free Domain and cash Contest


The Contest is now over and the Lucky winners of the Contest are: Kevinatdakotadn.com who has won the Free Domain name, and the winner for the $ 5.00 cash is Se7en Be sure to contact me and send me your e-mail address, and paypal address..... Congraulations to the winners. Thanks to all the people who entered the contest.... Be Sure to Leave Your Comments!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Kevin said...

Wow, I never thought I'd win the domain...

Contact me at kevin@moosh.net

Thanks for a great contest.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm late. Never thought I'd win too. Thank you a lot!
I sent you message via mybloglog. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you recieve my message?

my paypal : nicese7en(at)gmail.com